Pina Colada – Creative Coconut Drink with Kara
- 65g Pineapple
- 180g Ice
- 35ml Rum
- 35ml Syrup
- 100ml Kara Coco 100% Coconut Water
- 30ml Kara UHT Coconut Cream
- Add Pineapple in cocktail shaker and crush it.
- Add Ice, Rum, Syrup, Kara Coco 100% Coconut Water & Kara UHT Coconut Cream.
- Shake well.
- Pour into the glass and ready to be served.
By the way, do you know that…
The earliest known story states that in the 19th century, Puerto Rican pirate Roberto Cofresí, to boost his crew’s morale, gave them a beverage or cocktail that contained coconut, pineapple and white rum. This was what would be later known as the famous Pina Colada.