Easy recipe of coconut jelly with Gelatine & Coconut Milk!
10 April 2019
Instead of buying ready to consume fruits jelly. Why not try this easy recipe with 5 ingredients?
Besides controlling sweetness of added sugar. You can enhancecoconut flavour with coconut milk!
250ml Whole Milk
30g White Sugar
A teaspoon Vanilla Extract
200ml Kara Classic UHT Coconut Milk
- Put 7g of gelatinein water and soak till soft
- Put a pot on medium fire, pour the whole milk, sugar & vanilla extract in the pot.
- Keep stirring until the mixture is slightly boiling.
- Turn off the heat, put in soft gelatineand continue to stir.
- Pour in Kara Classic UHT Coconut Milk, stir well and pour into the containers.
- After cooling, refrigerate for more than 4 hours and it is ready to be served.