Orange Coconut Water – Creative Coconut Drink with Kara
Hmm… coconut water with orange juice?
Let’s add some creative to this combination with jasmine tea!
- 30g Jasmine tea
- 1000ml Warm water
- 550g Ice
- 130g Orange (sliced)
- 10g Lime (sliced)
- 40ml Syrup
- 80ml Kara Coco 100% Coconut Water
- Add 30g Jasmine tea to 1000ml of 93 degC warm water, cover with plastic wrap and let the tea stand for 6 minutes.
- Add 400g ice to measuring cup and pour the filtered Jasmine tea into it.
- Add the orange and lime in cocktail shaker and squeeze out the juice.
- Add Ice 150g, Jasmine tea 120ml, syrup and Kara Coco 100% Coconut Water.
- Shake well.
- Pour into the glass and ready to be served.
By the way, do you know that…
Modern biological studies have shown that drinking jasmine tea can have health and immunity benefits. Jasmine tea contains several different kinds of antioxidants that protect your cells against free radical damage. It also contains the powerful polyphenol EGCG, which is linked to many health benefits like reduced heart disease risk.